Resident-Centered Care to Restore Meaningful Lives
Compassionate care, comprehensive rehabilitation services, a homelike atmosphere. These are just a few of the reasons why Healthwin is the right place to be if you or your loved one need short-term rehabilitation or long-term comprehensive care.
We want to help rebuild your physical, mental and spiritual potential so you can get back to doing what you enjoy most. Our comprehensive services include:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Homelike living atmosphere with single- and double-room configurations
Journey of care
You have many options of care when you are recovering from surgery, injury or illness. At Healthwin, we want your transition to be as smooth as possible – whether you are returning home, moving to residential care or need long-term care. That’s why we address every need on your journey, so you can rebuild your independence and enjoy a better quality of life.
We have a long history of caring for the diverse needs of our community. Founded in 1908, our facility is well known for its homelike atmosphere, high quality care and dedicated, skilled staff. As a non-profit healthcare organization, we are focused on providing a continuum of care that extends from affordable rehabilitation and comprehensive nursing to functional transition into the community and appropriate outpatient services
Resident length-of-stay ranges from 22 days to many years. In many cases, Healthwin becomes our residents’ permanent home.
Belief in individual care
Respect for each resident lies at the core of everything we do at Healthwin. We treat each person as an individual with specific physical, mental, social and spiritual needs. That means we include you, your family, physicians and other caregivers in coordinating the right treatment and care for you. Maybe you are an early riser or perhaps you prefer some afternoon privacy. You may enjoy the companionship of our community pets or maybe you like to some fresh air each evening. We build a plan of care that fits your personal needs so you can get back to what matters most to you.
Our resident-centered approach means we:
- Develop a specialized plan of care and services that fits your personal needs.
- Include you, your family as well as your physician and healthcare providers to coordinate your treatment and care.
- Respect each resident as an individual with specific needs, preferences and tastes.
- Believe everyone deserves compassionate care and comprehensive services in a homelike atmosphere.
Commitment to quality care
Compassionate care best describes how we approach our delivery of services at Healthwin. Each employee shares in the commitment to making our residents’ lives better.
Our staff-to-resident ratio ranks the highest in the region. That means you get a more personal touch than at other places. Plus, we employ all of our staff members – they work for Healthwin, not a contracted service. Residents know their therapists, nurses and service providers by name and look forward to seeing them each day.
Satisfaction on all levels
Healthwin has received a 5-Star Quality Rating from Medicare, the highest rating available. The distinction gives you an important way to measure the quality of our facility, staff and delivery of care. We have earned our rating for a number of reasons, including:
- Skilled clinical staff on site 24/7
- High staff-to-resident ratio, including registered nurses, licensed practical or vocational nurses, physical therapists and nursing assistants
- Standards met or exceeded for quality of care, including delivery of medication and pain management, preventive medicine and safety
- Clean, safe, secure residential environment
- Positive evaluations on resident satisfaction surveys
The right place for you
We welcome visitors to Healthwin every day. It’s the best way to know if Healthwin is the right place for you or your loved one.
You do not need an appointment to tour our facilities. You are welcome to tour our facility and grounds at any time that’s convenient for you. We always have staff members available who can answer your questions, guide you around our facility and introduce you to staff members as well as residents.
If you prefer to schedule an appointment for a tour, please contact our admissions director, (574) 272-0100.